Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Grade 5/6, Fall Term, Week 2, Day 2

Acadmics:  Assigned Reading, Literature, California History, Grammar, Science, Spelling, Free Reading, US History

I am wiped out today, and my house is littered with books: books we own, books we are borrowing, school books, etc.  There are 9 books on the coffee table at present, and I have no energy to put them all where they belong.  I call this homeschool decorating, as there is little doubt that this is a home where education is happening.

We didn't manage our art lesson today as it turns out that I didn't have a bottle of black tempera paint up in the art cabinet.  Indeed, all I had was watercolor paints and those aren't going to adhere to aluminum foil.  We'll have to finish the art lesson later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment