Monday, May 7, 2007

Photos! (and Don't Forget the Contest!)

I think I have finally figured out how to add photos pretty easily, although I can't promise that I will always remember to take photos. How's that for committed?

Don't forget the weekly contest. Monday is drawing to a close, and there are only two comments on the contest post for tonight's drawing. Also, I've added new posts today, a comment to any of which will get you added to next Monday's drawing. As a recap, the prizes for next Monday's drawing are:

1) A copy of the premiere issue of Somerset Studio magazine (paper crafts) ~or~
2) An unopened packet of Ferry-Morse Alyssum (Royal Carpet) seeds ~or~
3) A loom knit baby cap, 100% wool ~or~
4) Decorating For Christmas, a hardbound book put out by The Home Decorating Institute

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't figured out how to add them easily. It's so frustrating going through multiple steps just for one little picture that probably nobody is going to see or appreciate anyway. lol
    I'm not being very positive today. Eek... Sorry.
    Have a great night! :)

    ReplyDelete