Monday, March 31, 2008

Focus

I've been scarce, especially on this blog.  I needed to step back and determine just exactly where I stand in the whole compacting/Riot 4 Austerity.  I think I put it all out there and then freaked out a bit when I realized what I had committed to.

I tend to be an all or nothing kind of person.  Baby steps aren't my kind of thing; I want to jump in with both feet and do it all perfectly the first time.  When I stumble, as we all do, I feel guilty.  Too much guilt, and I feel deprived.   It's not healthy.

So here I am again, promising myself that I will do my best, but not expect or even seek perfection.  I've been quietly working toward my R4A goals, and I've been mindful about my purchases.  I'm ready, finally, to start sharing that with everyone else again.

No comments:

Post a Comment