Sunday, April 10, 2011

Busy and Busier

We had a busy week last week.
Really busy.
We went to Disneyland.
An 11th birthday was celebrated.
Baseball was practiced and baseball games were attended.
Abuela came to visit.
T-Guy and Papa spent Saturday volunteering at the museum.
J-Baby and I thrifted and went to a children't concert.
We cleaned the house and ran errands.

This coming week looks to be busy too;
busy is what baseball season is all about.
Practices, games, batting cages.
Throw in a night for the farmer's market
and my twice monthly massage appointment (my kind of busy),
a birthday celebration for a good friend,
and Train Days at the depot.

In between all that there will be cooking and baking,
cleaning and laundry,
errands and other tasks.
Oh yeah, learning happens in there too.

I'm tired just thinking about it,
but excited too,
because my life is full and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment