Thursday, November 1, 2012

It's NaBloPoMo ...

... (aka National Blog Posting Month) and I've decided that this is the blog that I will post to this year. If you're unfamiliar with NaBloPoMo it's a challenge that bloggers to take to have a blog post everyday of the month. Since next to no one reads this blog I don't know that it matters that I chose this blog, but food is where my interest is right now so this blog makes the most sense.  I doubt I'll write everyday as already I see some very busy days mid-month, but I'll be making an effort to post more often.

Just to keep things real, tonight we had tater tots and hot dogs for dinner (both from Trader Joe's so perhaps there weren't quite as bad as they could have been). Sometimes I'm not feeling well and getting any meal on the table is an effort. The package of hot dogs was left over from camping and the tater tots had been purchased to try out a brunch recipe. The guys had Udi's gluten-free buns (I did NOT feel well enough to make Einkorn rolls) and we all had fruit instead of a vegetable (so that I didn't have to cook one).

No comments:

Post a Comment