Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Grade 4, Spring Term, Beowulf Week 2, Day 2 ~ Out of Sorts

Okay, I'll just admit that this is an odd block for me. Not the content ~ I'm loving Beowulf. But listening to it in the evenings feels weird and out of place; actually listening to main lesson content on audio is new for us. Not bad, just different, and it has changed the dynamic of the morning main lesson.

Our morning are now full of practice work. At dinner we do our recall and discussion, and after our evening walk we do our listening. I almost feel like I'm not working hard enough as the boys' teacher.

I'm sure we'll settle into it.

Today we did oral multiplication work, oral grammar, silent reading, reading science and grammar books, and our Beowulf recall and discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment