Friday, July 7, 2006

Musings

Sometimes I look down and I don't have my apron on, and I am surprised.

If I ask J-Baby to bring me some hangers, he will take all of his long-sleeved shirts off their hangers so he can impress me with the number of hangers he found.

I hate cooking on Fridays.

I spend way too much time thinking about Enki. I often wish I had just bought the materials back in 2003/2004 when Lauren recommended it. Then I could have attended the homeschool conferences.

I really don't understand why anyone would want to buy a timeshare week in Palm Springs in July.

Have I mentioned that I can't live without Post-It notes?

I hate ants.

I am either completely motivated and accomplish more than my fair share, or I am completely lazy and do the bare minimum. There is no middle ground with me.

I was a procrastinator in college, and still got As. Maybe if I hadn't I would have learned not to procrastinate.

I hate Southern California, and I love Southern California.

T-Guy won his first race Wednesday, and I wasn't there.

My dog is high needs and expensive to keep, but I'd rather have her than not have a dog at all.

Today I fed my children corn fritters, with maple syrup, for lunch.

I don't have very high self esteem. I always think people don't really like me.

I'm not really a Lakers fan: I just became one through marriage.

However, I have been an Angels fan since I was born, even if I don't bother to follow their season until the playoffs. And in my heart they will never be "The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim".

I almost never call my mother. Or my sister. Or my grandparents.

I am vain about my hair. I actually have Papa measure it for me every couple of months. A few days ago it was at 33 inches.

Conversely, I wear my hair in a ponytail or bun 99% of the time.

I am really not that great with computers. Papa showed me how to use iTunes a couple of years ago, I promptly forgot, and I don't know how to put CDs onto the computer or how to transfer them to my iPod.

I never buy new music.

No comments:

Post a Comment